This sunny Irish gin cocktail recipe comes to life in a vibrant and seasonal addition to the July-August line-up of drinks mixed at the Dylan Hotel Dublin. It combines Aperol with Ornabrak Irish Gin into a triangle of fruity, floral and herbacious notes named Blooming Chamomile.
You can enjoy it this summer at the Dylan Hotel Dublin or you can try making it at home as they’ve kindly shared the recipe below:
Blooming Chamomile – Irish gin cocktail recipe
– 25ml Aperol
– 25ml Ornabrak Irish Gin
– 10ml Creme de Peche
– 15ml Chamomile syrup*
– 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
– 15ml egg white
– Edible flower to garnish (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients in a shaker and give it an initial shake.
2. Add ice into the shaker and shake again, more vigorously.
3. Double strain into a coupe glass.
4. Garnish with an edible flower (optional).
*Homemade chamomile syrup:
1. Infuse chamomile tea leaves in 1/4 boiling water to 3/4 sugar and stir well.
2. Leave overnight and strain to remove the tea leaves.
Let the pros mix it for you
To taste the Blooming Chamomile cocktail, visit Dylan Bar at Dylan Hotel Dublin, Eastmoreland Place, Dublin 4.
For more information on Dylan Hotel Dublin or to make a booking visit , follow Dylan on , and